We are officially a registered COVID safe business, registered in both the café and yoga studio. We will continue to run in accordance with current NSW Government guidelines so we can offer you a safe and beautiful environment to come home again and feel whole again with yoga and wholefoods in a nurturing community.
Here’s what it looks like in Yoga:
- As of December 21 our studio classes are able to accept more students whilst still adhering to the NSW govt. guidelines of 1 person per 4m2.
- We recommend pre-booking classes online to avoid disappointment
- Please physically distance yourself from other students and teachers within the studio and changerooms and also when waiting at reception.
- Each student’s name and mobile number will be registered as attending pre-booked classes (via MindBody online)
- Bring your own yoga mat (members and 10 class pass holders are welcome to store your mat in the provided space)
- Windows will be kept open for ventilation at Rozelle and SE has an extraordinary air conditioner and purifier already in place.
- Studio blankets are not yet available to borrow, but bolsters can be used if wrapped with a clean towel. (bring your own or hire from reception for $3)
- Please bring your own yoga blocks for now, we have them for sale at the studio for use and take home between visits.
- There will be no hand-on assists.
- Covid safe cleaning and hygiene measures continue to happen between each and every class.
- Please sanitise your hands on arrival.
- If you use the bathroom facilities, please wash your hands for at least 20 seconds and keep physical distancing if waiting outside the restroom.
- If you are unable to attend a booked class please cancel your reservation so another yogi can join. Cancellation fees now apply within 2 hours of class.
- Stay at home if you are unwell. (If you are visibly unwell our desk angels and teachers have the right to ask you to leave the studio and go home to rest and get tested. If this happens, please respect their decision and leave promptly. It doesn’t mean we don’t love you…just trying to protect our wider community.)
- Greet fellow yogis with a smile rather than a hug.
- Remember while we are encouraged to practice physical distance, share your love, energy and connection with those around you. We’ve got this…this too shall pass….and thank goddess for yoga!
And the Café…
- Your details will be collected at the front door and stored for 28 days
- Please use the hand sanitiser on arrival
- Tables will be spaced and numbers of people inside the café will be limited according to NSW govt. guidelines
- Bathrooms and surfaces will be cleaned regularly
- Please practise social distancing
- Stay at home if you are unwell
- Greet fellow café patrons with a smile rather than a hug
- Remember while we are encouraged to practice physical distance, share your love, energy and connection with those around you. We’ve got this…this too shall pass….and thank goddess for delicious wholefoods and community!