Do you want to be an intelligent, skilled yoga teacher, deepen your practice and/or find your voice to be a healing provider?
Train with one of the best Northern Californian 500 E-RYT Certified Yoga Teachers now living in Florida, Les Leventhal. Les’ extensive training with Ana Forrest, Max Strom, and Tias Little along with his own expressive style is embodied in this training to provide you:
- All the tools required to teach a safe effective sequenced class to beginners as well as seasoned practitioners
- Deeper knowledge in areas of philosophy, anatomy, prenatal, injuries, nutrition, safe hands on adjustments, ethics, business, and chanting
- Cultivation of courage and truth to deepen your own practice
- Recommended 6 months continued (average 2-3 times each week) yoga practice and have a passion for yoga and a desire to study deeply for the entire month.
- The program requires you to dedicate significant portions of time to your studies and you will frequently be at the studio for practice and lessons.
- It is of the utmost importance that you prepare ahead of time to ensure you have the time to dedicate for the month of the program.
For more details and About Les visit www.lesleventhalyoga.com
Monday, 5th October – Saturday, 31st October
Mondays – Fridays: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturdays: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Yerrabingin House, 2 Davy Road, Alexandria, NSW, 2015
Full Price $3,800
Early Bird $3,600 (Paid in full by 5 August 2020)