- A profound and lasting understanding of yoga
- An embodied experience of yoga as an evolutionary life tool for healing, integration and transformation
- The skills, ability and confidence to teach yoga anywhere in the world with authenticity, passion and integrity
- The ability to truly stand in your power and stand out as a teacher
Whether you are called to the course as a step towards becoming an amazing yoga teacher, or for personal growth and to find your true north in life, or to become more connected and successful in your home or work life, this training is for you.
Our intention is to graduate amazing humans into the world to do great work at this pivotal time.
“If you want to awaken all of humanity, then awaken all of yourself. If you want to eliminate the suffering in the world, then eliminate all that is dark and negative in yourself. Truly, the greatest gift you have to give is that of your own self transformation.” Lao Tzu
This training is an immersive experience. It includes:
- The history, traditions, and philosophy of yoga
- Asana and movement as medicine and meditation
- Breath work as a bridge between body and mind and a pathway to yoga
- Meditation…moving into stillness and depth
- Anatomy and physiology to understand the body and in order to guide and move it safely through asana and pranayama practice
- Intelligent, creative and transformative sequencing to unlock the wisdom of the body and mind
- Assisting and adjusting techniques to enhance embodiment of the practice
- Creating the ritual of the class, holding space and finding your authentic voice
- The art and practice of teaching purposeful, inspirational and impactful classes
- Business knowledge and skills to position you for success as a yoga teacher
This journey may be all that you are looking for and it may very well be so much more!
Book in for our upcoming free Information Session!
Feeling ready to apply for this training? Click here to complete the application
In the case of NSW Health restrictions or lockdown limiting our ability to be together in person, this training will move to an online format with partial refund given in accordance with the online pricing. You can alternatively credit your account for use towards any purchase with EOTU yoga studios. No refunds will be given.
For more information please contact us at the studio.