It all starts and ends with the breath.
Yet breathing is the only system in the body that is both completely automatic and also under our control. That is not an accident of nature, not a coincidence. That is an opportunity, an invitation, to take part in our own nature, our own evolution.
Why come along?
There will be scientific explanations.
There will be ice baths.
There will be meditation and discussion.
Develop an understanding of breathwork principles based on modern science
• Learn practical tools for applying breathwork in a variety of circumstances
• Learn simple tools and metrics for to better assess and adapt to stress
• Learn simple yet effective ways to help improve your breath quality
• Learn how to tailor breathwork to suit your own personal needs
– Whether you’re looking to improve your sporting prowess, manage your stress levels, reduce illness related symptoms, take your current practice to the next level or are just curious to find out this breathing and ice bath stuff is all about, then this is the course for you.
Johannes has led an inspiring life of tremendous self-discovery, enlightenment, and diversity, even being featured in GQ Magazine and ABC news. Although coming from a rocky upbringing, he never failed to look for the silver lining while staying busy with creative endeavors. Having previously served as a Head Chef, Sculptor, and Freediving Instructor, he always looked for positive outlets to channel all his energy but seemingly hit a dead-end. By a shocking twist of fate, he was introduced to something unexpected that would alter the direction of his life forever – controlled breathing. This relatively untapped field immediately resonated with Johannes, and he has since relentlessly cultivated knowledge on the subject from brilliant minds such as Wim Hof, Laird Hamilton, and many others.
Johannes looks to shed light on a lost art that is both beneficial mentally and physically, even spiritually. With world-renowned clientele such as David Goggins, Ludovico Einaudi, A-League Sports Teams, and some of Australia’s largest companies taking notice of this practice, the future is brighter than ever for Johannes and Breathless.
The fine print:
Events and workshops under $100 in value are not refundable. For Teacher Trainings and events greater than $100 you will be entitled to a full refund less the non-refundable deposit plus a $100 cancellation fee if you give us more than 30 days notice before the event. If the event or workshop is cancelled or postponed due to changes in Covid restrictions, you will be offered either a place in the rescheduled event/workshop or account credit for use towards any purchase with EOTU yoga studios.
For more information please contact us at the studio.