- Build your attention, to feel your body through subtle,energetic alignments
- Form a deeper awareness to self in movement
- Initiate a structure that will be consistent in any yoga class
- Establish the ground work so you are the intermediate yogi
- Strengthen and build asanas
- Create space and flexibility
- Establishing the foundation of subtle energetic alignment
- Build and progress transition and breath
- Develop steadiness – legs, arms and spine
- Develop space – mind, joints and special awareness
- Using your breath intelligently
- Moving through form
The fine print: Events and workshops under $100 in value are not refundable. For Teacher Trainings and events greater than $100 you will be entitled to a full refund less the non-refundable deposit plus a $100 cancellation fee if you give us more than 30 days notice before the event. If the event or workshop is cancelled or postponed due to changes in Covid restrictions, you will be offered either a place in the rescheduled event/workshop or account credit for use towards any purchase with EOTU yoga studios.
For more information please contact us at the studio.