This 5-Day intensive master class is suited to all Yoga Teachers and experienced Yoga Practitioners wanting to explore and deepen their understanding of the true essence and core of Yoga: Asana, Pranayama and Meditation.
Nicky Knoff has over 50 years of experience practicing and teaching yoga and over 25 years running yoga teacher training programs. Having trained directly for many years with Yoga legends BKS Iyengar and Pattabhi Jois her expert knowledge and comprehension of this practice is unparalleled.
You will learn how to:
- Fully utilise the Knoff System’s 24 Principles of Practice for a more profound understanding of technique.
- Improve your teaching skills and your own personal practice by adjusting postures with a focus on anatomical alignment.
- Modify postures when required to suit different body proportions and types.
- Experience effortless effort.
- Gain a more insightful understanding of the practice as a whole.
The course is progressive, i.e. each new day builds up from the day before, with this in mind it is highly recommended to attend every day. All students will receive extensive notes to support their learning for this Intensive.
* This intensive counts towards 12.5 CE points
Numbers are limited to 35 students and bookings are essential.
Saturday 17th – Wednesday 21st April
Egg Of The Universe
2 Davy Road
Individual day $90