Join prenatal yoga teacher, doula and mum of two, Gabriela Fearn, over two empowering weekends of Pre & Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training.
During this 50-hour course, yoga teachers will learn how to confidently and safely teach yoga to pregnant and postpartum women.
In this 50-Hour Pre- and Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training you will learn:
- Asana basics for pregnancy, including contraindicated poses.
- How to create safe and interesting sequences.
- How to theme and plan your classes.
- Pranayama techniques for pregnancy, birth and postpartum.
- Prenatal anatomy and physiology with a focus on pelvic health.
- Yoga for fertility and conception.
- The three trimesters of pregnancy for both mum and baby.
- Yoga for common pregnancy ailments.
- Yoga for labour and birth.
- The fourth trimester, how to prepare for this time and use yoga tools for support.
- Postnatal yoga for healing.
- Beyond the physical: supporting the emotional, mental and spiritual journey into parenthood.
- How to use inclusive language to teach classes that welcome everyone.
- Visualisations, meditations, affirmations and relaxation techniques for pregnancy, birth and beyond.
- How to teach Baby and Me Yoga.
Over the course of the training, we will be joined by experts in the field of pregnancy and birth, including a physiotherapist, midwife, and traditional Chinese medicine practitioner.
This training is perfect for yoga teachers who want to teach prenatal yoga classes, welcome pregnant and postpartum people into their group glasses and enhance their marketability as a yoga teacher. The course is open to qualified yoga teachers, doulas, pregnant women or anyone wanting to deepen their knowledge of prenatal yoga. This training is certified by Yoga Alliance and will count as a 50-hour teacher training for those who have already completed a 200-hour certified yoga teacher training.
Weekend One: 20th, 21st & 22nd November
Weekend Two: 27th, 28th & 29th November
Friday’s 6pm to 9pm
Saturday & Sunday’s 9am to 6pm
Yerrabingin House, 2 Davy Road, Eveleigh, NSW, 2015
$950 Full Price
$880 Early Bird (Paid in full by 14 July)