💛 New to us? Join us with 14 Days of Unlimited Yoga for $40💛
Studio & Online
Please note that all yoga passes including annual passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Direct Debit Memberships
• Passes purchased under a DDR agreement are discounted to provide you with excellent value. You will be expected to continue payments until the end of the agreement.
• The $59 fortnightly contract has a minimum period of 12 months or 24 fortnightly payments.
There is a $100 admin fee should you wish to cancel before that time is up (possible only after 3 months or 6 active payments)
• The $79 fortnightly contract has a minimum period of 1 month or 2 fortnightly payments and no cancellation fee.
• If you wish to cancel, suspend or alter your DDR payment in any way you must give Egg Of The Universe at least 5 days notice via email.
• Your Ezidebit payments will continue to draw from your account indefinitely. If you wish us to stop payments at the end of your contract you must inform us 5 days before your preferred termination date.
• You must ensure your nominated account can accept direct debits and there are sufficient funds in the account on the nominated draw date. You must advise us if the nominated account is transferred or closed.
• If any drawing falls due on a non-business day, it will be debited from your account on the next business day following the scheduled draw date.
• If your financial institution dishonours your payment we will attempt to redraw in 14 days.
• If the drawing fails a second time we will contact you detailing the failed payment and may suspend your pass.
• You will pay all bank and direct debit fees, including any late payment or default fees accrued due to a lack of funds in the account or problem with the account.
• Ezidebit charge a $14.80 fee for failed payments
• You may suspend your pass and your Ezidebit draw date by 56 days per year, unless otherwise agreed by Egg Of The Universe.
• 5 day minimum period per request
Workshops, Retreats and Teacher Training Substitution:
If after booking an event you are unable to attend, you are welcome to nominate someone else to attend in your place. If a non-member replaces a member, an additional fee will be charged to reflect the correct non-member rate to attend. You are also welcome to substitute a future workshop for yourself. No refunds will be given if the new workshop has a lower fee or if the funds are not used within six months. If there is a higher fee for the new workshop, a fee supplement must be paid.
Please advise substitutions via email to email@example.com at least 24 hours PRIOR to the workshop so that it can be updated in our records.
Events and workshops under $100 in value are not refundable.
For Teacher Trainings and events greater than $100 you will be entitled to a full refund less the non-refundable deposit (20% unless stated otherwise), plus a $100 cancellation fee if you give more than 30 days notice before the event.
In the event of any COVID restrictions, events will be shifted to a livestream offering and you will receive the link to join. No refunds are available, however you could choose a credit for use towards any purchase with EOTU yoga studios.